Home Page

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


I (Ms.R) will be participating in my first ever read-a-thon starting tomorrow, July 11. The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is hosted by the lovely ladies at Reading Angel, Pure Imagination and Candace's Book Blog. If you haven't signed up yet, you still can!

I'm a little disappointed because I realized that I have a conference all day on Monday, so that will drastically reduce my reading time, but hopefully I can still get a good chunk of reading done.

I don't have a set list of what I'm going to read, but I do have some library and recently purchased books that need reading.

Books in the stack:

Re-Gifters by Mike Carey
Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill
Huntress by Malinda Lo
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd #1) by Heather Brewer
Fushi Yugi #1 The Mysterious Play by Yu Watase
I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
Ball Don't Lie by Matt de la Pena
Daughter of Xandu by Dori Jones Yang

I know I won't be able to get through all of these, but I can get at least 4 or 5 done (especially the graphic novels and poetry.) Priority will go the library books, since I have to return them later this week. I'm especially excited for Wondrous Strange, since I've heard such great things about the series.

I can't wait to read my heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment