Home Page

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Perfect Chemistry Review


Title: Perfect Chemistry
Author: Simone Elkeles
Pages:338
Release Date: December 23, 2008
Genre: Fiction

Summary:When Brittany Ellis walks into chemistry class on the first day of senior year, she has no clue that her carefully created “perfect” life is about to unravel
before her eyes. She’s forced to be lab partners with Alex Fuentes, a gang member from the other side of town, and he is about to threaten everything she's worked so hard for—her flawless reputation, her relationship with her boyfriend, and the secret that her home life is anything but perfect. Alex is a bad boy and he knows it. So when he makes a bet with his friends to lure Brittany into his life, he thinks nothing of it. But soon Alex realizes Brittany is a real person with real problems, and suddenly the bet he made in arrogance turns into something much more.


My Review:
I finished this book the day I got it! My friend told me to read it and the second it got in my
hands I wouldn't let it go. I love the Latino attitude in the story and life of it. I liked that it opened my eyes to what really is going on in a Latino family living basically on the streets. Alex Fuentes has such an awesome sense of humor. I was laughing the whole time. The point of view with Brittany also opened my eyes that not all stuck up cheerleaders at high school are all evil. Most of them have a reason to it! I loved the chemistry and flirtatiousness in the book. Although there are many vulgar words in the book, all in all I really liked it. I do not recommend to the guys to ever speak to a young lady the way the Latinos were hitting on the girls, keep in mind that if you do, then you wont get girls! Hahaha, this book really caught my attention and I cant wait to read the sequel!

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment